Nutrition Counseling - PERSONAL SUCCESS Plan
YOUR COMPLETE NUTRITION PLAN PLUS TWO NUTRITION COUNSELING SESSIONS FOR $125
Experience your first two Nutritional Counseling sessions including:
- Health history, lifestyle, concerns & goals review
- Complete, medical grade body composition assessment
- Nutrition education & tools
- Customized nutrition plan
- 60 min. Success Plan Review/Adjustment session
- $25 Fit+Well supplements gift certificate
- Couples/Group Plans also available
• Available for first-time Nutrition Counseling clients for $125 - a $175 value.
• Complimentary YOUR HEALTH 101 eBook included
Customized Plans By a Certified Nutritionist
FIT+WELL Nutritional Counseling is performed at our office location in north Scottsdale. On-location sessions may be available (private homes, workplaces, etc.) depending on location/area.*
All Nutrition Plans are completely customized for each client's specific needs, goals, and personal tastes
Nutrition Counseling sessions are 60 minutes in length -- Extended sessions are available
30 minute Follow Up Counseling sessions are available after completion of your Personal Success Plan for additional education, accountability, reassessment, etc.
Specialized dietary styles -- Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free, Kosher, etc. -- are respected and accommodated
Couples and Group Counseling sessions are available, as well as Keynote & Corporate Engagements
A NO-COMMITMENT, PERSONAL CONSULTATION IS ALWAYS COMPLIMENTARY
Read MORE DETAILS HERE
What to Expect at Your First Session
Each counseling session is customized for your needs and concerns -- Designed to ensure you leave your first session with a comprehensive, customized plan, Here's what to expect:
- Complete, medical grade assessment of your body composition
- Discussion about your goals and objectives
- Review of your medical history, medications and supplements currently taken
- Lifestyle examination, including: stress levels, sleep patterns, energy levels, exercise &gastrointestinal function
- Food log analysis (prepared in advance) of 3+ days meals & snacks
- Dietary preferences, cooking habits 7identification of trouble spots ( skipping breakfast, late-night snacking, etc.) dialogue
- Education of nutrition science, and applications to your needs
- A complete Nutrition Plan co-authored with your Nutritionist that matchess your health, persoal taste & lifestyle
Purchase your PERSONAL SUCCESS PLAN package and contact us to schedule your sessions in the greater Phoenix / Scottsdale Arizona areas.
*Travel fees may apply. Valid in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale Arizona area only. Please contact our advisors for Nutrition Counseling in other cities/states. Non-transferable or refundable.
Although Nutrition Counseling and dietary intervention has been evidenced to manage and/or improve both general health and many health conditions, it is not intended to replace medical care, nor expected to act as a cure. If you have a concerning medical condition, seek your physician's guidance regarding your specific care prior to nutrition counseling.