Nutrition Counseling - Single Follow Up Session
Whether it is for progress tracking, accountability, fine-tuning, gaining deeper knowledge, or re-assessment -- clients benefit from Follow Up Sessions of Nutritional Counseling.
Follow up sessions are 30 minutes, performed in person, web meeting, or telephonically.
What to Expect at Your Follow Up
Clients decide the frequency of their follow up sessions (weekly, monthly, etc.) as well as the focuses of sessions which may include:
- Complete, medical grade body composition re-assessment
- Detailed review of food log and nutrient intakes
- Targeted nutrition education & tools
- Nutrition plan adjustments
- Emotional "trigger" examination
- Healthy habit forming practices
- Positive food exchange / replacement strategies
- New food discoveries
- Cooking technique options
- Dining out / traveling strategies
- Couples/Group sessions also available
A NO-COMMITMENT, PERSONAL CONSULTATION IS ALWAYS COMPLIMENTARY
Read MORE DETAILS HERE
Purchase your Nutrition Counseling Follow Up package and contact us to schedule your sessions in the greater Phoenix / Scottsdale Arizona areas.
*Travel fees may apply. Valid in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale Arizona area only. Please contact our advisors for Nutrition Counseling in other cities/states. Non-transferable or refundable.
Although Nutrition Counseling and dietary intervention has been evidenced to manage and/or improve both general health and many health conditions, it is not intended to replace medical care, nor expected to act as a cure. If you have a concerning medical condition, seek your physician's guidance regarding your specific care prior to nutrition counseling.